New website is
under construction


Tel: 0208 363 6262

Where to get help

If you have a good relationship or someone you trust has with your child then talk to them about your concerns, they may be grateful for your input and want to stop but do not know where to get the support. Do not be judgemental or let them know you are disappointed in them, let them know you are there for them and want to help.

If you are concerned that your child may be using cannabis there are organisations in your area that can help. If you want to find out who they are you can go to the NHS choices website and by entering your post code they will list all the agencies in your locality.

Try speaking to the school and see how your child is doing and see if there are any concerns they may have, you do not need to let them know your suspicions, but they may be able to shed light on any recent changes in your child’s behaviour or achievement.

Your GP may be able to recommend support services in your area and which ones are suitable.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player